Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas from Donna

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have decided to cut back on the number of Christmas cards I'm sending this year and instead leave a message here. I'm hoping that most of the family are checking this sight and that my Christmas wishes will reach those I used to send cards to and many more that I have missed over the years.

Danielle(from Buffalo) and Rachel(from RI) will be traveling home for Christmas and we are looking forward to having them here. Mom always spends the night Christmas Eve after a very large LaMarre gathering and Aunt Marie stops in Christmas morning. We miss Christmas day at Grandma's and seeing so many of you, but you are in our thoughts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Love, Billy & Donna

3 comments:

Tom Daoust said...

Hi, Donna

Thanks for the Merry Christmas message. We hope you have a nice Christmas with your family. I also miss the Christmases at Grandma's. But times change. Now we have our own families to make memories with.

Say Merry Christmas to your mom and Aunt Marie for me.

Sincerely, Tom

Suzanne said...

Hi -Merry Christmas! I hope we can see each other during this holiday. I still miss your Mom's holiday cookies and all the fun Christmas Day at Grandma's. I will be sending a large mailing for the holidays using your addresses with blog info so more of us can be on the site. We will be hosting an open house New Year's Day- watch for your invite.

Tom Daoust said...

For those of you running late with your Christmas cards...I have a MS Word output file of all the Daoust addresses. You can print it onto labels or just print the two sheets onto paper as a reference. Let me know if you would like a copy and I will email it to you.