Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An Invitation


Tom here. Here's a real gem of a picture. Cheryl reading to Paul (on R) and me (L). Many of us have old B&W pictures like this, and it's not difficult to share them by email and on blogs like this if you have a scanner.

I am flying to Albany this Friday (7/25), and will be in town for 10 days. I am bringing my scanner and laptop computer to capture some family photos when I visit Aunt Irene and Uncle Bill. Aunt Irene is collecting some photos y'all might be interested in seeing.

If you have any particularly good pictures you'd like to share on the blog I would be glad to scan them while visiting Aunt Irene. Drop them off at her place, and I will scan them for you. If you also leave your email address I will send you the scanned copy, and you can pick up your originals at Aunt Irene's.

No comments: