Saturday, September 20, 2008

A new baby in the Daoust Nation

Hi everyone, Terri here, I have some great news to tell you I am a grandma again Eric and his wife Ashley had a baby girl today. Her name is Madison Taylor Zobre, 7 lbs 6 oz, 19 in long. Born Sept 20th at about 2:45 pm. Eric, Ashley, Kaleb & Madison are all doing great.

Now I have to let everyone know that I have to have surgery on Oct 1st to have my left kidney removed. I have a cancerous temor which is in stage one and it is confined to the kidney so far. They will know more once it is removed. As far as we know now I will not have to go for chemo or radition unless it showes up somewhere else.

Don't worry because I'm not I am just going with the day to day activities.

Talk to you all soon.

Love Terri

1 comment:

Wilfred said...

Congradulations!!! Your new baby shares a birthday with Wilfred's granson Jerry Powers. He turned 25 Happy Birthday to you both!!! Jerry came to New York with me when he was 2.