Sunday, October 28, 2007

Greetings from N.C.

I am Paul Daoust's daughter and I live in North Carolina with my husband, Jim, and 11-month-old son Danny. Here's a photo of us from this summer. I also maintain a blog that's mostly about Danny, but I do post some funny stories about the other kids in the house - my husband and the dog. You can see that blog here.

It's been wonderful to see all the photos and hear news about family. Being in N.C., we feel rather isolated from the rest of the family. This is such a great idea!

1 comment:

joanne braman said...

Josee - I thanked you the other day and noticed I spelled your name wrong - sorry!! Anyway, always hear about you through your Aunt Sue and it's nice to a face to the name - by the way in the picture, you look just like your mother. The baby is beautiful - Take care- Joanne