Friday, December 21, 2007

How I spent last Christmas


Tom here. This is how I spent LAST Christmas. Eight days in the hospital, including Christmas Day. I am grateful to be healthy and happy this year. Yes, Brian is wearing NY Yankee pajama bottoms. The kids filled a wagon with gifts and came to the hospital on Christmas Day. I am holding a very cool mosaic they gave me. It is made up of about 50 of my favorite pictures of them. Is that a cool gift or what?

Notice the lower part of the picture is cloudy. I think I had one foot in heaven. Luckily I slipped back.

Why the blue Santa hat? That's Carolina blue, and Carolina students cannot resist making everything Carolina blue. Brian and Kelley are both Carolina students (UNC at Chapel Hill).

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Suzanne here. I was so glad to have been able to visit you last Jan. I plan on more trips in the future without illnesses to sour me on. The wedding was so fun but too quick. We need to create some more reunions. We are working on a Northern reunion in "Grandma's backyard- let'as all check our calendars so we can arrange the big event.