Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from Donna

Hi everyone, Donna here. Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I hope you all had a good one. I still can't get used to not seeing all of you at Grandma's on Christmas. Being an only child I couldn't wait for all of you to come. Those are great memories and I'm grateful to have them. I did get to see Aunt Annette, Diane, Michelle, Nick, Tyler, Terri, Joanne, Jim, Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Jayne, Aunt Irene & Bill when I picked Mom up for dinner. My girls wanted a quite day and all I could think was "that's not Christmas". We celebrated with the LaMarre's last night which is a long standing tradition and a lot like Grandma's. That family is growing every year, we were at 35 and 2 dogs last night. Three of our nieces have significant others with children (all nice kids) and we have a great niece and a great nephew now. Well, I'm going to relax now, I miss you all have a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Eddie said...

Hi Donna,

You are right. I always looked forward to Chrismas Day at Grandma's. I still put her orniments on our tree every year. Some have to be 40 years old.

Eddie

Tom Daoust said...

That's nice to hear that you enjoyed our visits at Christmas. I remember those visits well. The only thing that bothered me was leaving all my presents at home to visit all day long. I really wanted to get home to my toys.