Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, March Babies


Tom here. Here's an idea to try to get some folks to participate on the blog and most importantly to get some pictures posted. Here are the folks with birthdays in March.

5 Suzy March *
7 Damien Ponton
8 George Ladouceur
6 Rita Bigelow
12 Wilfred Daoust
13 Bernard Daoust Jr.
20 Jon Keville Jr.
22 Jessica Bigelow
23 Frank DiMartino *
30 Judith Darling
30 Melissa Ponton

(Key: * = picture has appeared this month)

Let's see a picture of each person at least once during the month. This would be a nice way to celebrate family, both living and passed on. I am probably missing some birthdays, so feel free to post any I missed.

BTW, if anyone objects to having their name or birthday posted here, please let me know. I will remove it.

Maybe we will do this in April, then May, then June...

8 comments:

Wilfred said...

tom...i would love to leave pictures of my dad (Wilfred) and post to his page. i am having trouble making him a page....any one out there who can help me it would be great....my email is mickemouse7@hotmail.com....thanks darlene

Judee said...

Hi Tom,
The April Birthdays from the Alfred family are:
Alfred Daoust- 4/28/08
Robbie Daoust(Ron's Son)-April 17th.

Judee

Tom Daoust said...

I have a list of all Daoust birthdays by month. I don't think I am missing very many.

Tom Daoust said...

Darlene,
I would be glad to help you. Maybe we can hook up by phone this weekend. Send me your phone number by email. My email is Kay Bee Tee 2525 at earthlink dot net. That's 3 letters 4 numbers...

(I don't want to display my email address or phone on a public web page.)

Tom
or call:
7 oh 4 248 8427

lynnette said...

Two for March to add...

Damien Ponton March 7
Melissa Ponton March 30

lynnette said...

and George Ladouceur March 8

Tom Daoust said...

Lynette,
We're counting on you to supply some pictures.
Tom

Anonymous said...

Tom,
1 more to add for March...my daughter Alexandria March 7th ...