Sunday, February 3, 2008

Uncle Al and Aunt Julia

Paul here ...

This is a picture taken during a visit to Uncle Al and Aunt Julia when they were living in Coxsakie, in March 2006.
I was in the Albany area working and had an extra day to stay. Suzy and Gary had just bought a lot on Sleepy Hollow Lake near Coxsackie and wanted to show me the lake and the lot. After the lake tour Suzy and I went over to where Uncle Al and Aunt Julia were living at the time for a visit and took this picture.
View a video of that visit, with a surprise ending. Click here ...

3 comments:

Tom Daoust said...

Thanks for this contribution. I am sure it will create a few smiles.

joanne braman said...

paul - awesome video - of course that song always gets to me, so I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. I miss Aunt Julia and my husband and I have been out to the lake with Sue and Gary - so it was great to see pictures of Suzy and Sleepy Hollow Lake - can't wait for this summer. Take care - Joanne

Judee said...

HI Paul,
Thanks for the great pictures on my parents. I will be making a copy for each of my brothers and one for my Dad.
I can't wait for Sue & Gary to move to my town.
Thanks again and keep in touch.