Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - MOM

Hi everyone, it's Joanne. I just got back from the cemetary - it would have been my mom's 73rd birthday today. As most of you know, after you lose a parent or any loved one for that matter, the first of everything is hard. So today was a little rough, although it also brought back a lot of fond memories of celebrating mom's birthday as well. I went to the cemetary and they were finally able to engrave 2008 in mom's stone (they haven't been able to because of all the cold weather we've not been enjoying around here). The guy who engraves the memorial promised he'd get it done by mom's birthday, but told me he couldn't do it until the weather warms up and said this is the first year he's not been able to get some of them done in March.

Anyway, again - Happy birthday - mom - I miss you soooooo much, but truly feel you around me a lot. Thanks for coming to me in my dreams - Joanne

No comments: