Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wilfred

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping me get California up to post. As you know a post when up today for a breast cancer race Michelle and I are in, we took on this challenge because my little brother's wife has breast cancer. She is a trooper I know you all don't know her but she is amazing!!!! She is the number 4 top fundraiser for Sacramento. She will walk with Michelle and I on May 10th and will have just finished her last round of chemo. Her name is Nolana Daoust and her page can be viewed from the home page. She is only 36. Her story may save someones life in our family.

Thanks again,


Darlene

1 comment:

Carolyn Gracey said...

Darlene,

Your brother won't remember me, but let him and Nolana know my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Love,
Carolyn