Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jackie (Daoust) Lewis leaves for Japan...

and we have had to bid them farewell as they leave for a three year assignment in Okinawa. Jackie is blogging along the way via her cell phone http://lewisfamof5.blogspot.com/ We had some wonderful family time together, extended and immediate, on both Tim's side and Jackie's, before they left us today, Tuesday. Now we adjust to missing them, but technology is making it so much easier for families to stay in touch.

And Paul and I have been very grateful for all of the Daoust family news via this blog. Thank you for posting and keeping us up to date with news and challenges. All of us live busy lives, much busier than our parents were...I don't know why, but I do try to live by this thought ... Family first, people before paper, and God will take care of the details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.