Friday, January 11, 2008

Annette Braman - passed away last night

Hi everyone - Joanne here, I guess DaoustNation has it's first sad announcement. My mother passed away last night at 8:15 (1/10/08), after being in Albany Medical Center monday night. It was a tough few days for my sisters, my brother and I - and yes, Eddie made it in with his wife Tammy on Wednesday, so he was able to be there and we know she knows he was there. She's at peace now and with my father, Uncle Wilfred, Aunt Julia, Holly, Lanny, Ronnie, Jr. ...... and the list goes on. She went peacefully. I would like to thank everyone who was there for us and I'm sure we'll see many of you at the wake. We'll keep you posted on the info. We have to meet with Lyon's Funeral Home this afternoon. Take care and thanks - Joanne Braman-Palmer

No comments: