Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hi Cousins,
Just joined the group. This is great way for all of us to keep in touch, and to keep up with the family news.
I will be the spokesman for the Alfred family. So I will keep everyone up to date about my family.
My Dad is doing great. He is now living at the Pavillion which is an assistent living facilty located in Catskill. He seems happy there, and he is well taken care of. The Staff there are great with him, and the food is good.
Well have to go, hope to hear from someone soon.
Love, Judee

4 comments:

mary lindecke said...

Judee,
Welcome to the site. Thank you for the update on your dad. It is good to know he is doing well. Take care.
Mary (Gerard Nation)

Tom Daoust said...

Judee,
I would love to see some pictures of your dad once in awhile. I saw him and your mom when I was in town in July.
- Tom

Suzanne said...

Hi Judee. What street is the Pavillion on? I'd like to Map it so I can visit soon. Good to have you on board!

joanne braman said...

Judee - welcome - it's good to see you on here. I love the video of your parents that Paul posted. Thanks for keeping us informed of your dad - tell him I said hello. Joanne