Saturday, November 3, 2007

Carrying on a proud tradition


Many Daoust men made a living building with wood (Gerard, Bernie, and others). Our grandpa worked at it full time, and my dad built the house we grew up in in Latham. So I am sure it is in my chromogenes to work with wood.

Here I am at Linda's school, assembling a kiddy stool for one of her grade school classes. I've built about 30 of these. Josee and Jim's son Danny will get one in a few weeks when we all get together at Brian's wedding. Michael Cusick's daughter Bethany has one as well.

In the lower right corner of this picture is a little guy named Robert. He is a dwarf. I built this kiddy stool mainly to help him.

1 comment:

Josee said...

Just in time, Uncle Tom. Dan loves to climb and I'm sure he'll make good use of the stool!