Saturday, November 10, 2007

This might be where Tom was in the 1962 photo ...


This is Paul Daoust Sr.


Where was Tom in the 1962 photo of Cheryl, Paul and Suzy ? Um ... maybe this is where he was. Actually, this picture was taken when Tom was going to college at Cobleskill circa 1972-3.


Talk about memories, the chair he is sitting in is one from our grandmother Mimi (mothers mother) I remember seeing this chair from a very early age every time we went to visit her place in Waterford.


The stereo stand was one that I designed built when I was in college 1966-68. There was a place for 12 inch vinyls at the bottom (remember vinyls ?) And on top of the stand was Tom's Sansui Stereo Receiver and a pair of Radio Shack headphones (wired, of course, wireless hadn't been invented yet).



1 comment:

Tom Daoust said...

BTW, this is a self-portrait in Cobleskill in my apartment. I made copies of this to give people at the end of the school year because I never sat for a real picture in the yearbook. Several students probably have this photo stuck inside their yearbook. I had a rubber stamp that said Photo by Tom Daoust and the original prints all had that stamped on the back.