Monday, November 12, 2007

Speaking of lists ...

I think Suzy is onto something here. With this blog, there is a way to create a sidebar full of links ... links to family members' online photo albums or a family member's business or to the family tree or the family birthday list.

I'm sure many of you probably have a favorite method of photo sharing. The two most common that come to mind are Kodak's EasyShare program and Google's Picasa, which is what I use and LOVE. Click here to see what I mean. It's very easy, very intuitive, and their software will even help you organize your photos on your own computer (if you don't already have a system you like). Okay, end of shameless plug (Google didn't pay me, I promise!!)

Anyhow, if you already maintain an online photo album, please share it in a comment to this post. I'd love to be able to add a list of links here so we could all easily find each other's photo albums instead of wading through the posts to find that really cool photo of, say, Uncle Tom and his fried turkey! Also, I could get the family birthday list and family tree and put links to them, so, again, we won't have to sift through all the posts to find those items.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Paul J. Daoust said...

Josie, Please id yourself at the beginning of your post. It helps to understand the post better when you know who is speaking.
Thanks, Dad