Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007



Carolyn Gracey-I have thanksgiving every year and here is my crew this year.

In the front row we have Logan and Nicole

Justin, Debbi, Frank & Chantua

behind Ernie Jr. is Alesha and Ernie is holding Karleigh, Diane, Traci and Matt

Ernie Sr., Pat, Irene, Shirley, Gerard Mike, Bill, Deneiges, Tony and Ruthie

Back row: Paul , Terri, Mike, Karen, Kent & Carolyn.

The 3 teenagers left before the picture Mike, Sammy and Ciera better things to do at that age.

2 comments:

Tom Daoust said...

Wow, that's a batch of folks. Looks like a fun time.

Eddie said...

Wow Carolyn. You out did us this year. This is the first year in 4 years we had less than 30 people. We only had Tammy, David and me.

This is Eddie by the way. I'm trying to figure out how to post my hello to everyone.