Thursday, November 1, 2007

The "Gerard" State

Hey, How are we all doing, I think this will be a lot of fun and enlightening, hope we get everyone involved in this, it will be great for the younger ones to understand how great this Daoust Nation really is.

By the way if you did'nt figure it out by now I am Gerard Jr., my dad was the last born #7 of the first group. Yvonne died with her 8th John. I will get around to some photos soon and explain for the younger people who is in my part of this Nation I think we all could use a little refresher so feel free to do the same, names, locations and the like, I think that would be great!

Kind of corny but maybe we all take the que and refer to the original brothers and sisters as the States of this great Nation? just a thought.

OK I'm done for now but I'm gonna leave you with one of my friend "George Carlins" New Rules: Ladies, leave your eyebrows alone. Here's how much men care about your eyebrows: do you have two of them? Okay, we're done.
Everyone keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Greetings from the Edward Daoust (3rd born)State. Great to see you on board. Suzanne