Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello from our Nation's Capital

Hi All,

It took me a while but I finally got on. It is good to see all the posts and I think this is a great idea. Tammy and I are doing fine here in DC. David (my nephew, Diane's son) lives in our basement apartment and is the Asst. Manager at Morton's Steakhouse in Bethesda, MD. Tammy is a legal assistant at an international law firm Greenberg, Traurig. I recently closed my catering business and am looking to get back into the political arena (I am currently talking with a couple of the unions I used to work with.) Sorry Debbie D., I'll be back with the Dems but I love ya anyway.

This is our first post however I am going to put some pictures together and also I will be posting the Eulogy I gave at Uncle Wil's memorial, as soon as I figure out how to attach it.

For all the family football fan's it is a very, very sad time for us here in the District. Yesterday one of our top players (one of the best in the NFL) was shot and killed. This town can survive political scandels, electoral upheaval, changes in the power of Congress but when it comes to our Skins, nothing compares.

Looking forward to future blogging.

Ed Braman & Tammy Goggans

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome!! Glad to see that all is well!! Say hello to your "Cellar Dweller" when you see him!!

PS: A very sad time for the Skins indeed...

Carolyn Gracey said...

Eddie & Tammy

Glad to see you on now.

When's the next trip to NY--Possible during football. If not maybe we can arrange a trip to DC soon.

Miss you guys tell crazy Tammy hey!!

Eddie said...

Hey Heather,

I will. I don't see him much he works a lot. Thanks for the condolences. I'm trying to get tickets for the game on Sunday, as you know that ain't easy but I think I can make it happen. LOL

Ms. Carolyn,

You corner the market on crazy my dear. Tammy can hold her own however as you know. Miss you guys. Waiting for a D.C. visit. I've only been here, let's see, hmmmmmmm, believe it or not 24 years.

We enjoyed your recent visit a lot. Can't wait for another.