Monday, November 5, 2007

Update from Donna

Hi everyone, I'm really enjoying all the pictures and news. I want to thank Sue, Josee, and Paul for making my idea come to life. Thanks also to Joanne who has been notifying everyone. It took me a while to figure out what to do and hopefully there will be a picture from Christmas attached to this message of Billy, Danielle ,Rachel, Mom and me. Just to update everyone, Danielle lives in Buffalo where she works at Canisius College duing advisement for the athletic department. Rachel is in Providence RI working on her masters at Johnson & Whales. Billy & I are good, adjusting to life without Rachel again. We enjoyed a great vacation to Las Vegas in Aug. with some of Billy's family. While there we went to the Grand Canyon, it's just incredible.
Mom is doing good, she has recovered from her broken leg very nicely. Looking forward to hearing more family news. Donna

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Suzanne March- Edward State. I love seeing the girls- all 4 of you. I haven't seen Danielle and Rachel in awhile. You all look great. Keep us posted with updates. This is great- thanks for the idea.